Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-12T11:28:40+00:00
Reference Number: 912-1209LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Mine Manager to lead the team at their small underground gold mining operations in East Africa.
- Management of several mine shafts (operational and under development).
- Management of all surface operations including the processing plant and laboratory.
- Overseeing all operational aspects of the mine including finance, HR etc.
- Operational planning and presentation to the board.
- Overseeing inventory management and cost control.
- Management of the mining team.
- Ensure production targets are achieved within budget and timelines.
- Ensuring compliance to health, safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Maintaining relationships with key governmental departments.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency preferred.
- 15 years’ operational mining experience in underground gold mining environments of which at least 5 years must be at management level.
- 10 years’ experience in the management of processing plants and related processing operations.
- Experienced in all aspects of the running of small to medium scale mining operations.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Open-ended contract.
- Residentially based with option of family status.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.