Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-03T13:02:53+00:00
A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
To support the preparation of the brand and market strategies through the gathering, analysis and interpretation of market data, research and competitor intelligence to maximize sales and market share in South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a sound and solid Market Intelligence resource and service for each Product Business Unit (PBU).
- Be able to read the market through advanced forecast techniques, to enable foresight in reading future trends that would influence the market, and ultimately the S.A. business
- Support the development of brand and market strategies through the provision of research findings and market data that contribute to the preparation of the S.A. mid-term corporate plan.
- Integral ‘Class A’ contribution to S&OP process.
- Preparation of all market share data for all PBU's timeously for SATMC and Europool.
- Clear analysis of the data and findings to be communicated to all PBU's.
- Monitoring of trends in the tyre industry with regards to vehicle parc, key macro-economic indicators
- Maintenance of the forecasting model with regards to regression analysis, understanding the correlation and formalizing the market outlook
Education & Experience Required:
- Degree in Marketing / Business studies or equivalent.
- Hands on experience of market research, planning and analysis.
- Experience of marketing disciples and conventions in a non-marketing company.
- Financial and planning skills with experience in the motor industry
- Competency in preparing research proposals / briefs, management reports and presentations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Deliver extensive insights and market intelligence.
- Knowledge of automotive related industries.
- Formulating and implementing of marketing plans.
- Tyre industry experience.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Grade: E 04
- Department: Marketing Division
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.