Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-12T10:09:59+00:00
Reference Number: 938-1211LH
Our client, with mining operations in North Africa, is seeking a degree-qualified Process Plant Maintenance Manager to lead their team on site.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the processing plant and related fixed plant and infrastructure.
- Leading the maintenance team in safety, cost control, reliability and planning.
- Ensure safety, health and quality standards are adhered to.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Registration with professional engineering institute.
- 15 years previous experience in process plant maintenance with at least 5 years in a management position.
- Well-versed in computerized maintenance systems.
- Trained in Six Sigma, LEAN or Kaizen methodologies.
- Project management experience.
- Contract management experience.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- 2 year contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.