Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-09T08:27:36+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
We are looking for a skilled Human Resource Manager to serve as a strategic business partner, responsible for the overall management of the human resource systems and practices within the company, providing counsel on procedure and policy interpretation; recruiting and retention strategies, employee relations issues, local employment laws. Ensure objectivity and equity for employees while supporting the organization's mission, vision and values.
- Lead the development and implementation of the HR strategy:
- Align HR priorities to business strategy;
- Develop a system to cascade business strategy into individual performance and ensure that performance indicators contribute to the company being and effective organization;
- Ensure performance indicators and action plans are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound and focused;
- Use organizational diagnosis methodologies to continually assess if the affiliate is an effective, fully aligned organizational unit;
- Contribute to and advise on change management, especially with regards to the development and shaping of the workforce and its ways of working, considering current trends;
- Ensure the recruitment, orientation and integration of high caliber staff to develop a bench-strength necessary for succession and the long-term growth of the organization;
- Ensure that appropriate learning and development interventions are available and implemented, which develop the contribution of staff to the company’s objectives and individuals’ personal growth;
- Provide sound and effective advice on all staff issues and support managers on issues related to the care, development, performance, motivation and contribution of the workforce;
- Manage Compensation and Benefits programs, and ensure that the company is competitive in the market-place in order to attract, motivate and retain a skilled, experienced and agile workforce;
- Develop local HR procedures within company guidelines and provide guidance to management in the interpretation and implementation of these;
- Proactively monitor employee climate and ensure that issues of concern are addressed promptly in order to ensure a focused and engaged workforce;
- Provide direction for the company’s CSR programs and ensure that appropriate public relations attention and support is received for the company’s programs.
- A university degree and full professional qualification in Human Resource Management And / or substantial (07 years) HR experience including recruitment, selection, performance management, reward, employee relations, change management, learning and development, diversity and occupational health.
- Thorough experience in industrial relations matters, dealing with employee representatives, trade unions, labour administration, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- High level of confidentiality and integrity;
- Strong knowledge of the Employment law and practices in the region;
- Ideal candidate should be details oriented, with high emphasis on delivering quality results first time around;
- Fluency in English, and Arabic;
- Excellent command of Excel, Power Point, Project Office, Word is needed.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.