Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-30T13:56:54+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0048
The basic function of this position is to manage, coordinate and monitor the different activities of HR Departments (Pay and Reward, Performance Management, Management Development, and recruitment) and their procedures.
- Provides professional advice on all aspects of HR to all Directors and Managers in the business unit.
- Interprets and ensures all employment activities of the business comply with the local MOL and federal laws.
- Ensures local practices and processes comply with group policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Formulates and develops methods to improve employment policies, recruitment processes, including interviews, technical tests, personality questionnaires and develops methods to recruit and retain talent management
- Maintains recruitment plans as per the yearly set manpower budget
- Ensures the smooth running of the Human Resources information system. Monitors the timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, leave records, training and awards).
- Coordinates the establishment of the payroll system for workers as per the wage protection system (WPS accounts).
- Ensures the smooth running of the payroll process and administration in coordination with the HR Officers and ensure it complies with the company procedures.
- Manages Visa processing and approval by the necessary authorities.
- Coordinates the establishment of labor bank accounts or electronic card systems in accordance with the WPS requirements.
- Reviews the training and development plan with the Unit Heads.
- Supervises the Performance Management process adopted by the Company, and as carried out by the HR Officers. Reviews the process on a yearly basis and introduces improvements.
- Investigates personnel problems and performs HR Audits. Gives proper recommendations and follows up on implementation.
- Detects and handles employee complaints, or delegates the issue to subordinates, while ensuring proper follow up.
- Follows up on the promotion procedure, makes sure they are properly implemented by the line mangers.
- Meets with department heads and coordinates with each Managing Director on various HR issues.
- Prepares the yearly department budget and submits the Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to Finance Department.
- Prepares studies and reports on special project as per management requests, such as Exit interviews, on-boarding, PM, Prepares the related plans and follows up on the proper implementation.
- Manages, motivates and coaches his/her subordinates in contributing to the department growth, and follows up on the objectives.
- Ensures proper implementation of departments policies and procedures and performs amendment if needed.
- Develops documentation necessary to ensure effective control of health, safety and environmental aspects of all activities and promote HSE awareness within the department
- Ensures quality & safety within functions/ tasks performed by himself and staff reporting to him.
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards the environment, health & safety of self & others in the organization
- Responsible for complying with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, laws, regulations from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies and those applicable to his/her job requirements
- Responsible for reporting to his/her superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect the environment, health, safety and company reputation.
- Reviews effectiveness of the QHSE system on a regular basis
- Performs other tasks as required and other responsibilities related to position
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BA in Business Management or Social Sciences. Masters degree is a plus or HR certification with 5-7 years of experience in the field.
- Speak English and French
Benefits and Contractual information:
- US$ net salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.