Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-05T07:35:38+00:00
A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
Reporting directly to the Group FP&A Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate and establish accurate standard factory costs and to collect actual costs for recording in the factory accounting ledgers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting and Group results as well as assistance in the preparation of Group Financial Presentations.
- Assistance with preparation of 18 month rolling forecasts and the analysis thereof.
- Balance Sheet forecasting and analysis.
- Provide planning support to Head Office.
- SAG reporting and analysis.
- Month End reporting.
- Ad hoc projects and requests.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or CA (SA) Qualification – preferable
- Work Experience: 1-3 years minimum
- Technical skills – good understanding of EDW and Hyperion Planner
- Computer skills – high level of advanced MS Excel skills; MS PowerPoint; SAP
- Functional skills – in depth knowledge of finance incl income statements and working capital
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Meticulous work ethic
- Self-motivated and accountable
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Reporting to: reporting directly to the Group FP&A Manager
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.