Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-04T06:15:58+00:00
Reference Number: RAD
A leading independent large-scale renewable energy developer in Africa is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their team in Algeria. The successful candidate should be fluent in French and English. Our client is a leading independent large-scale renewable energy developer in Africa. While adopting the highest international technical standards, our client is the first African company having a prevalence in 10 energy markets under development. Their core mission is to develop, finance, and bring to COD large scale, renewable energy projects in emerging markets.
The new joint platform will start with a pipeline of 22 projects in nine countries in North, West and East Africa, representing a pipeline under development of more than 3 gigawatts. Originally developed by our client, this pipeline will be progressively enlarged to new countries across the continent. In this context, our client recruits a Financial Analyst in Algeria.
- Support the economic and financial analysis and the implementation of tax policies and regulations for the projects of different countries
- Market intelligence and consolidation of all types of financial data
- Create and manage datasets of financial and economic metrics pertaining to the renewable energy sector
- Create and update an in-house financial model specific to each country
- Quantitative analysis and financial modelling with implementation of local tax policies
- Supporting Country Directors and their teams on numerous financial subjects (financial communication, analysis, tools…)
- Liaison with the financial institutions and various stakeholders
- Prepare presentations for meetings and internal committees (project development committees, investment committees).
- Perform portfolio valuation, financial modelling, analysis of financial accounts, legal documentation and involvement in transaction negotiation
- Screening new investment opportunities and to express investment views and recommendations
- Contribute to the due diligence process, conducting market research, interacting with advisors and management teams, and preparing investment committee materials
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Advanced university degree or graduate from Business or Engineering schools, in relevant disciplines, such as economics, finance, business
- Min 5 years’ experience working on analysis of energy financing, project finance and financial modelling
- Experience working in/with African economies and in renewable energy would be an asset
- Experience working with financial and economic tools for evaluating investments, renewable energy markets and regulations is an advantage
- Experience with statistical programs and programming languages is an asset
- Fluent in English and French.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.