Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-07-03T07:12:05+00:00
Reference Number: ZAS
We have a new opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to be based in Port Elizabeth. The successful candidate will be responsible securing the functional efficiency of the filling machine lines at customer site, considering the commercial conditions and will be reporting to the Area Manager. Candidates should come from the Aseptic or Food industries preferably.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge & understanding how related items work, as well as how to use different related tools. (e.g. Pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, electro mechanics, automation, instrumentation, controls, tools)
- Realization of inspections, repairs, preventive maintenances or trouble-shooting at customer site;
- Preparation of technical reports and record any customer complaints and forwarding to the responsible department;
- Support of the customer staff regarding technical problems;
- Technical Line Efficiency
- Filling Line Waste Rate
- Ordering of spare parts when required with customer approval;
- Installation of modifications when required;
- Leading of the personnel at the site when required;
- As required installation of filling line.
- 2-5 years’ experience in aseptic industry and/or Food strongly preferred;
- University Degree in Technical Discipline or equivalent Trade qualification
- Proven record in Field Service and customer contact;
- Proficiency in written & Verbal English is a must. Local Language is a plus;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must – functional in Local language is a plus.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.