Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-07-17T07:13:32+00:00
Reference Number: 893-1707LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to lead their maintenance and refurbishment activities on site in West Africa.
- Responsible for all engineering activities on site for on-going maintenance as well as refurbishment projects.
- Overseeing the maintenance of plant and equipment in line with the company’s objective.
- Managing the scope and delivery of refurbishment projects.
- Involved in engineering design and project execution.
- Ensure activities are delivered safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinating contractor activities.
- Responsible for operational readiness of the Engineering Team.
- Ensure that the maintenance management system is utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in engineering management for maintenance and projects within a mining environment.
- Experience with bulk materials.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience in all project aspects including processing plant and infrastructure.
- Experience on large scale projects.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Well-versed in mentoring and training.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.