Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-29T09:46:45+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
- Job Specific
- Budgetary control of the department.
- Supervision of well kill operations in an emergency or well control situation.
- Safe and efficient operation of the drilling unit according to drilling program.
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Managing all preparations for future drilling operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Operational progress is reported to the Rig Manager and OIM as required.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Equipment & Systems
- First line maintenance is performed and recorded.
- That the drilling equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of drilling equipment spare parts and materials is maintained.
- Equipment is prepared for future drilling operations.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.