Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-08-15T06:58:04+00:00
Reference Number: RAD
Our client is a Property Development company based in Johannesburg. They were founded in the early 90’s and have a huge reputation for building to the highest quality standards and are highly regarded by our customers and the local community as one of the leading property developers in the region. Their aim is to provide innovative developments in desirable locations, quality workmanship, attention to detail with exacting specifications and help for customers before, during and after sales. Our client is looking for an experienced Development Manager with experience in petrol stations and a high knowledge in Project management and business development.
- Negotiations with land owners for purchasing development property
- Sourcing new opportunities
- Compiling feasibility studies and cashflow projections
- Co-ordination and appointment of professional management team
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Conducting on-site meetings to resolve problems
- Project management – Oversee all details of a project from start through to completion
- Interacting with site contractors to ensure construction activities are concluded within timeframes
- Preparing project programmes and continually track progress
- Manage the process related to obtaining approvals for: Site Development Plans, building plan, demolition certificates and any other approvals required in the property development process
- Preparing and submission of financing applications to financial institutions
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 10 years’ experience in project management
- Property Development
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.