Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-12T10:40:15+00:00
Reference Number: RAD
Our Client is looking for experienced, fiercely entrepreneurial, and values-driven leaders to founder the company in new countries across Africa. After on-boarding in Uganda and other markets, Country Leads will drive the company to long-term market leader status by 1) designing a country-specific business plan and go-to-market strategy, 2) building and leading a high-performing, passionate team with strong Family culture 3) driving execution against the strategy, 4) analyzing performance and iterating on the product and the business plan where needed, and 5) relentlessly pursuing an exceptional customer experience at each step along the way with the aim of building a high-impact and profitable business. Country Leads will also be responsible for building strong relationships with governments, debt investors and other partners.
Staying true to our lean startup roots, the client will empower Country Leads with a highly decentralized and entrepreneurial governance structure that will allow Country Leads to make decisions close to the customers and to iterate and innovative on the businesses based on the unique needs of the local market.
- Design market entry, launch, and scaling strategy with an accompanying budget and ambitious but achievable milestones for the team to perform against
- Continuously monitor product fit and pricing, marketing, sales, distribution, portfolio health, technical integration with Fenix systems, and service with potential partners, as well as customer experience and country-specific customer insights
- Leverage and collaborate with global team and other country leads for insight and support
- Develop and execute a hiring strategy to build and rapidly grow a high-performing team from senior leadership team members to front line staff
- Help create a culture that recognizes and embraces vision and values, always encourages success, and supports all employees
- Set vision, goals, and targets to motivate a team to execute
- Where necessary, lead market entry research to critically evaluate and determine market readiness, key risks, total addressable market, customer energy spend, product-market-fit and product offers
- Design, build, create, and execute a new market entry strategy and draft a corresponding business plan, go-to-market strategy, and financial model for the first 1-3 years of operation
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Entrepreneurial experience designing, executing, iterating and scaling entrepreneurial ventures/activities
- Proven ability to deliver results and to drive teams to deliver results
- At least 3 – 5+ years’ experience living or working in Africa
- Experience building financial models or budgets and managing a P&L
- Experience utilizing analytical techniques to drive data driven decisions
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to synthesize analysis into practical strategy recommendations
- Comfort and experience with cultivating strong relationships with external clients, whether in a boardroom or customer’s off-grid home
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills (English and language of country of operation)
- Excellent judgement and ability to work independently with little supervision
- Highly motivated by customer happiness and a great team culture
- Working business proficiency of relevant market language
- Three years’ minimum work experience in a relevant role, particularly B2C
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.