Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-01T10:07:31+00:00
Our client, with projects in Africa, is seeking an experience Senior Control and Instrumentation Designer to join their team in Gauteng.
- Responsible for all control and instrumentation design activities for the project scope.
- Prepare drawings.
- Prepare layouts for conceptual and detailed designs.
- Undertake and check design calculations and reviews.
- Carry out instrumentation material take-off.
- Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation.
- Conducting field surveys.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- Strong experience with Bentley MicroStation and AutoCAD.
- 10 years’ experience in control and instrumentation design experience within EPC / EPCM for the mining industry.
- Brownfields projects experience where current system integration is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime if required and travel to site in Southern Africa when necessary.
- Candidates must be based in Gauteng and have South African citizenship.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Short term contract ending around April 2019.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.