Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-10T10:36:38+00:00
Reference Number: 947-1001LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Chief Engineer with a background in mine site maintenance engineering to lead their engineering maintenance activities on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing engineering maintenance for site-wide maintenance including processing plants, infrastructure, services, facilities, light vehicles and port facilities.
- Providing technical guidance to all departments.
- Inventory management for spares and consumables.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 15 years previous experience in site-wide maintenance engineering within mining environments.
- 5 years’ experience in engineering management functions for large maintenance operations.
- Experienced in implementing maintenance systems and strategies.
- Project management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.