Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-09-13T10:01:24+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0038
As a Business Development Specialist you will be responsible to plan and implement proactive promotional activities for
the Commercial Building target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering or architect offices, authorities etc.)
in order to create the market demand and need for the solutions or products. You will also be responsible to build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about your products and solutions.
- Target: Implement proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g. technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and educational material.
- Customer Relations: Establish and maintain effective long-term relationships with target customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full companies offering, features and benefits. Ensure a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
- Plans: Prepare plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
- Marketing: Ensure efficient marketing activities and strong value propositions to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicate details in accordance with the companies offering and strategy.
- Training: Manage and drive education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Customer Relationship: Create a vision of a loyal, committed and long term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
- Cross Collaboration: Ensure cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 3-4 years sales experience in the Utility Industry.
- Technical experience will be an added advantage
- Experience as sales person in the utility and water industry.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.